Course Aims And Objectives
To undertake the training required to become a certified Irlen Screener.
- To learn the Irlen Method of assessing individuals with a Visual Processing Difficulty, known as Irlen Syndrome.
- To develop an awareness and sensitivity to the symptoms of Irlen Syndrome.
- To understand the type and extent of research, educational and medical, underpinning this condition.
- To understand the modifications and accommodations which will assist Irlen sufferers.
- To accurately and efficiently conduct assessments to identify and manage Irlen Syndrome.
- To gain knowledge on how to educate other professionals and members of the general public about Irlen Syndrome.